The Most Revealing Book of the Bible
by Vernard Eller
Table of Contents
this publication was originally published by abingdon press (nashville: 1971). some material has been added by the author.
this work may be freely reproduced and distributed provided that no changes are made, no revenues are collected beyond the nominal cost of media, and credit is given to the author and house church central. any other use requires the written permission of the author. citing this material on other internet sites is encouraged, but is to be done only by providing a hypertext reference to this file on this server.
Bible selections are from the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright 1989 (NRSV) by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Made Known to John"
- The Introduction to the Book 1:1-20
- The Revealer's Letters to Seven Actual Churches of the End-Time 2:1-3:22
- The Control of History in the End-Time 4:1-5:14
- The End-Time as Seven Seals 6:1-8:1
- Seal 7: The Coming of the End 8:1
Figures and Tables
- Time Line
- Literary Symmatry in Revelation
- Asia Minor Map: The Seven Churches
- Laodicean Analysis
- Triangular Numbers
- Emperor Table
- The Destiny of Man
Copyright (c) 1974